Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I about to win free cookies?  (Read 2394 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« on: January 16, 2004, 05:38:55 am »

Ray's mouth looks like the end of a tibia when he's burping.

Did anyone else assign tones to the three burps?

Beef has always been an undercover operator. He talks so softly. He's a natural at not getting noticed.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 05:42:05 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 06:21:15 am »

We seem to have stopped dating the strip entries then...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 06:26:59 pm »

We are clearly outside the protocol. Protective gear is required.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 06:45:04 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
We are clearly outside the protocol. Protective gear is required.


This makes it sound like we live in some futuristic post-apocalyptic walled city where Jough is the supreme lord master. We deal with outsiders severly here in Protocol.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2004, 06:48:13 pm »

Hood the outlander and bring him before Jough for pronouncement. Break his legs if he refuses to kneel.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2004, 06:52:16 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
This makes it sound like we live in some futuristic post-apocalyptic walled city where Jough is the supreme lord master.


I'm calling dibs on "Drunken Hobo Oracle" right now.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2004, 06:53:57 pm »

"You know the Guardians of Protocol to be strange collectors of webcomic merchandise and as xenophobic fools who would not hesitate to kill strangers without ever seeing the whites of their eyes. You've learned that the flags are in place to mark the closest an outsider may approach the Citadel walls without being attacked."
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 07:18:39 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

I'm calling dibs on "Drunken Hobo Oracle" right now.


God damn!
Well, I guess I have to go for... Maybe I'll be the dismembered head, deep underground that tells the tale of the utopia that once was, only to be interrupted mid-speach by the quaking and rumbling as Jough's evil minions start drilling and bombing their way into the cavern.
That'll do...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2004, 07:26:01 pm »

I'll work at the Forbidden Library so I get to see all the stuff that's too dangerous for the masses.

JL, of course, will play good cop to Jough's bad.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 07:34:07 pm »

I wanna be the monkey-boy!  I wanna be the monkey-boy!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Am I about to win free cookies?
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2004, 07:51:34 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Well, I guess I have to go for... Maybe I'll be the dismembered head, deep underground that tells the tale of the utopia that once was, only to be interrupted mid-speach by the quaking and rumbling as Jough's evil minions start drilling and bombing their way into the cavern.
That'll do...


Slink, I doth dub thee...

FINSTER'S HEAD!  

Oh, damn, but we already have a wasteland thread...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up