Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To all the ass-men out there  (Read 2424 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
To all the ass-men out there
« on: July 29, 2013, 04:22:47 pm »

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: To all the ass-men out there
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 04:37:52 pm »

lately I am not as into butts, and I am worried that there is something really wrong with me. I mean, breasts? Who the fuck cares about those? I am gonna lose my rep.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: To all the ass-men out there
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 09:31:19 pm »

Say it ain't so, Inev.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: To all the ass-men out there
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 01:47:32 pm »

'tis noted, brother.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: To all the ass-men out there
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 04:56:04 pm »

I just wanted to note my approval of this thing.

He just said he doesn't like breast and butts and you are approving of this? Am I misunderstanding here?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: To all the ass-men out there
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 05:16:15 pm »

No no, I was saying "so I'm into breasts now? Wtf??"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: To all the ass-men out there
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 05:19:19 pm »

Without revealing too much information out here in the public sphere, let me just throw this out here -- as a haver of an ass, breasts, ponytail, and feet, let's just all agree that it takes all kinds and it's all good.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: To all the ass-men out there
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 05:29:04 pm »

My years on Flickr have shown me the proof to the axiom put forth by our dearly departed St. Zartan, "if you can conceive of it, there's somebody out there who wants to fuck it."
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up