Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag  (Read 4162 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« on: August 09, 2013, 11:21:06 am »

I expect the basest circumstances

I guess we can expect the next strip around September next year?
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 12:50:43 pm »

I...I...just don't know.

I just don't know if I can commit to a story arc that is not destined to be resolved during my natural lifetime.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 01:12:17 pm »

the hell's up with that tiny windshield? It annoys me.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2013, 01:24:32 pm »

You're seeing it too? Thank god.  I thought I was hallucinating.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 01:39:59 pm »

holy fuckballs i didn't even remember the last comic from fourteen months ago
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 01:58:23 pm »

Every time I consider finally removing Achewood from my list of startup tabs he goes and posts something.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 04:25:36 pm »

New Achewood, huh? Maybe this is a sign that I need to get my shit together.

Or post more here, whatever.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2013, 05:00:00 pm »

I think he's totally lost Lyle's voice.  Beef and Cornelius' conversation is way too elliptical as well.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2013, 07:23:25 pm »

New Achewood, huh? Maybe this is a sign that I need to get my shit together.

Or post more here, whatever.

One and the same, my dear.  One and the same.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 09:41:14 pm »

I think he's totally lost Lyle's voice.  Beef and Cornelius' conversation is way too elliptical as well.

On this I agree.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 10:30:38 pm »

This storyline started in 2011.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 02:39:18 am »

I think he's totally lost Lyle's voice.  Beef and Cornelius' conversation is way too elliptical as well.

Ah, that's the kind of quality complaining that the comic isn't as good as it used to be that I've missed
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 04:45:26 am »

oball can i just obligatorily i knew that was your comment without reading your name
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 05:56:49 am »

Ah, that's the kind of quality complaining that the comic isn't as good as it used to be that I've missed

Complaining that nostalgia ain't what it used to be has seriously gone down the drain AM I RIGHT OLD TIMERS
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: August 9, 2013 - Daddy's got a brand new empty dime bag
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2013, 04:38:06 pm »

When you post on TOUAMB's Achewood board you've got to bring strong sack.  Cock-gobbling Onstad for aphasic dialogue could only lead to tears.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up