Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13  (Read 14922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 05:18:34 am »

The hell I want to leave the house to eat eggs for?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 05:26:58 am »

The hell I want to leave the house to eat eggs for?

Maybe you got no sense of eggs?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2013, 05:32:01 am »

Maybe you got no sense of eggs?

There's nothing wrong with my egg-sense, sister.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 05:59:05 am »

I think eggs and bacon on a Sunday morning at home is something we can all agree on.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 02:01:09 pm »

The hell I want to leave the house to eat eggs for?

Only if you want hollandaise sauce on them because who wants to deal with making that shit on a Sunday morning.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2013, 02:13:03 pm »

Only if you want hollandaise sauce on them because who wants to deal with making that shit on a Sunday morning.

Good point.  My whisking arm gets tired.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2013, 04:40:00 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2013, 05:30:40 pm »

I think eggs and bacon on a Sunday morning at home is something we can all agree on.

I think I last bought eggs over a year ago to make quiche. I believe I bought some bacon in 2007.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2013, 05:53:35 pm »

I think I last bought eggs over a year ago to make quiche. I believe I bought some bacon in 2007.

The Saddest Thing.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2013, 06:54:11 pm »

flying solo for breakfast this morning after dropping the missus at her office, i hit up a waffle house and gruffled down a bacon-egg-and-cheese sammich with some scattered and covereds and a vanilla coke. i sure as shit didn't need no $18 bourbon challah french toast with rhubarb compote or $22 soysage and pickled veggies plate with carob brioche


(but switch that rhubarb to blueberry and i might pay $12 for it)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2013, 07:00:08 pm »

I think I last bought eggs over a year ago to make quiche. I believe I bought some bacon in 2007.

Sounds like you could use a spreadsheet that tells you when you need to buy eggs or bacon based on how much eggs or bacon you started with.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 08:29:37 pm »

Sounds like you could use a spreadsheet that tells you when you need to buy eggs or bacon based on how much eggs or bacon you started with.

I wanted to give you a can for this, but you already have the perfect number of cans.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2013, 07:40:20 am »

We buy eggs 2 dozen at a time, and always run out before our next trip. I am not sure how.

Well, one part is that my roommate's girlfriend thinks they are her eggs to hard-boil and take to work. Um.

I ate two meals in a row of eggs that came out kind of bad, and now I am Done With Eggs for a while. I have always liked soft-boiled eggs, but this time they were disgusting. I didn't want to waste the food so I forced them down. Bad decision.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2013, 04:30:45 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Stay the fuck quiet during these tasty pancakes 9/20/13
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2013, 08:04:24 pm »

After all this talk everone is getting an egg in a basket for Sunday breakfast now.



Titty toast!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up