Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Robin Williams Double Take  (Read 1306 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Robin Williams Double Take
« on: September 27, 2013, 09:32:21 pm »

Last night I saw the premiere of The Crazy Ones and it was dreadful as expected. Just now I saw an episode of Louie with Robin Williams guest starring and it was really really good.

I don't know why exactly I thought that was worthy of mention.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Robin Williams Double Take
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 03:57:48 am »

Last night I saw the premiere of The Crazy Ones and it was dreadful as expected. Just now I saw an episode of Louie with Robin Williams guest starring and it was really really good.

I don't know why exactly I thought that was worthy of mention.

That is an excellent episode of Louie. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up