Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Worlds Tightest Pussy  (Read 9303 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Worlds Tightest Pussy
« on: October 07, 2013, 09:43:02 pm »

Who has the worlds tightest pussy? Throughout the ages science has tried and failed to determine the answer to this question.

Along the lines of my billion dollar Christian Porn idea, I have come up with my second billion dollar idea, the worlds tightest pussy competition. It's a kind of tug of war only instead of the hands the competitors use their pu$$ys to grab the rope. Picture a pair of nunchucks. Replace the wooden ends with dildos, that is your rope.

I imagine this competition taking place in a small ballroom in a casino. Like a wrestling match only instead of a squared circle there is a large long table with a line drawn in the middle. Behind the table is a scoreboard. The contestants each make an entrance accompanied by their own choice of music and a video montage shown on the scoreboard. The contestants climb atop the table and face one other with their asses. A referee inspects the contestants for foreign objects and inserts the rope. Two "experts" call the action as play commences. The object is to pull the dildo from your opponents pu$$y before they do it to you. The audience of elegantly dressed spectators cheer on their favorites.

By the way this "sport" came to me in a dream.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 10:33:43 pm »

If someone could figure out a performance enhancing drug for that competition - there is money to be made.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:48:15 pm »

I'ma ramp up my kegel exercises starting right now, just in case.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 11:59:48 pm »

Am I crazy or didn't there used to be sideshow or burlesque performers who did something vaguely like that? Maybe not as a competition, but as an act. No wait - it was that they could pick stuff up? This isn't the sort of thing I would make up, but God knows I am not going to try to Google it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 12:02:29 am »

There was (is?) an English performance artist called penis that could toss a ping pong ball an impressive distance.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 12:15:56 am »

Who has the worlds tightest pussy?

You don't want to have anything to do with the world's tightest pussy. It is terrible. In college I briefly dated a girl who was impenetrably tight. It was like trying to have sex with a keyhole. We would try A LOT and she would make this terrified face and it was clear nothing was going to happen. That was the only relationship where I dumped a woman with a handshake and a "this isn't going to work"
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 04:01:18 am »

If someone could figure out a performance enhancing drug for that competition - there is money to be made.

Like… bees?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 04:05:34 am »

You don't want to have anything to do with the world's tightest pussy. It is terrible. In college I briefly dated a girl who was impenetrably tight. It was like trying to have sex with a keyhole. We would try A LOT and she would make this terrified face and it was clear nothing was going to happen. That was the only relationship where I dumped a woman with a handshake and a "this isn't going to work"

Well then I guess she would be a contender. Sign her up.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 12:23:09 pm »

I am assuming the filters are messing with my mind in Jaydub's post?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 09:52:36 pm »

Uh, yeah.  The artist's name is that of the small rodent.  (NSFW link, duh)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Worlds Tightest Pussy
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 11:08:42 am »

You don't want to have anything to do with the world's tightest pussy. It is terrible. In college I briefly dated a girl who was impenetrably tight. It was like trying to have sex with a keyhole. We would try A LOT and she would make this terrified face and it was clear nothing was going to happen. That was the only relationship where I dumped a woman with a handshake and a "this isn't going to work"

That is actually a surprisingly common thing. There is a corrective surgery for it. It is apparently totally liberating after years of impossible or extremely surgical sex. Expect the same insensitive conversation that women having breast reductions have with everyone. This girl needs to be put in touch with a gynecologist who knows what they are doing (apparently much more rare).
Logged
[expletive deleted]
Pages: [1]   Go Up