Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix  (Read 1992 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
« on: October 10, 2013, 01:53:56 pm »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:52:34 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 05:14:36 pm »

Awesome!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 11:32:25 pm »

Asherdan, are you in the Achewood Facebook group?  Asking because those links just got dug up and posted on there about a week ago.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 12:00:02 am »

Asherdan, are you in the Achewood Facebook group?

Yeah, he's in there. His Facebook name is Dan Asher.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 2006 Darkhoss/Myspace Comix
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 03:14:21 am »

I've been diggin' how active that group has been in the last few months.  I'm the Owen who posts in there all the dang time.

I do find it funny how the ex-AssetBarbarians in there refer to Asherdan with the same hushed tones one might use for a mystical golem of legend, though.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: [1]   Go Up