Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*  (Read 3327 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10112013

New Achewood and nine episodes of Doctor Who no one's seen in 40 years, could my life be any better?

(Yes it could.)

(Even though the character I've taken my name from is in all nine episodes.)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 07:23:27 am by Victoria Waterfield »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 07:23:44 am »

He thinks Teodor could most use his #####.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 10:08:26 am »

The fake internet person chooses the correct title.

I had fun guessing who the line in the title was written by. I was surprised.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 03:32:31 pm »

This strip is perfect.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 04:38:17 pm »

The alt-text is the best part. I condemn anybody who disagrees to a weekend with Pat.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 04:48:42 pm »

You are not wrong.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 05:32:58 pm »

WHO GOT BURNED IN THIS DEAL? UPDATE: I bugged the guy via bookface and got access to the private content.

It was not that good.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 06:06:58 pm »

Uhm, I just thought you people should see this, didn't want to open a new thread:

Link: http://yuhuang.tumblr.com/post/64308054527/doritohaunt-experimental-nice-pete-fanart
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 06:33:47 pm »

Uhm, I just thought you people should see this
Damn, now that meta.  Moreso if they had somehow contrived to put him in a Roman soldier's uniform.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 08:25:26 pm »

No and THANK YOU.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 02:08:57 am »

Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 11.10.2013 - To Téodor I leave the only thing I own, my #####.*
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 03:41:16 am »

I posted the page that is from, which has other mashups as well, a few months ago.  Clearly you weren't PAYING ATTENTION.

Oh I remembered it. Didn't remember that it was you that posted it, but I do remember it. Thank you for posting it. It was worth a second look.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up