Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You say it's your birthday?  (Read 2582 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« on: January 10, 2004, 08:14:04 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
they do have a Mind Your Mother set


Hmmmm, sounds like a good birthday present for a Den Mother...you know, if you happen to know such a person.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 12:09:05 am »

Quote from: "Den Mother jldunston"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
they do have a Mind Your Mother set


Hmmmm, sounds like a good birthday present for a Den Mother...you know, if you happen to know such a person.


We don't even know when your birthday is.  Although I probably do need the suck-up points....
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 04:22:08 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
We don't even know when your birthday is.  Although I probably do need the suck-up points....


At least one person around these parts knows.  You'll have to find him/her, and convince him/her to tell you...

hee hee hee.  I love treasure hunts :)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 04:32:09 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
We don't even know when your birthday is.  Although I probably do need the suck-up points....


At least one person around these parts knows.  You'll have to find him/her, and convince him/her to tell you...

hee hee hee.  I love treasure hunts :)


Well I guess you would, we do the hunting and you get the treasure.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2004, 05:23:19 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"

At least one person around these parts knows.  You'll have to find him/her, and convince him/her to tell you...


Oi! Pedro... Get back here!

Though I'm only assuming he remembers when it is.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2004, 06:43:40 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "jldunston"

At least one person around these parts knows.  You'll have to find him/her, and convince him/her to tell you...


Oi! Pedro... Get back here!

Though I'm only assuming he remembers when it is.


Maybe he forgot and that's why we haven't seen him around. He's in "time out"
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
You say it's your birthday?
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2004, 06:57:32 pm »

I know but I'm not telling. :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up