Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.  (Read 2542 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 02:15:57 pm by AugustWest »
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: October 25, 2013 -- Until you had way less opinions.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 01:18:51 pm »

"Jesus Christ, Beef!" indeed.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 03:35:17 pm »

There are also blog entries.

http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2013/10/148-173.html
I didst laugh out loud at the Harry Potter reference.

http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/halloween-is-just-about-here.html
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 04:09:55 pm »

Beef's blog had me rolling. I think it was "buttersharts" that got me started and I couldn't stop after that.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 04:13:32 pm »

If Achewater hits the shop I may just go over to the 'drink a little too much' side of life.

Let us know if you get a case of buttersharts.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 04:54:47 pm »

Guys, what is a "thrashdown"? The internet is strangely silent.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 05:15:55 pm »

In simplest terms: A beating, a pummeling.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: October 25, 2013 --'til you had way less opinions.
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 05:18:57 pm »

Thanks!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up