Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: So Called "Synthetic Marijuana"  (Read 4039 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: So Called "Synthetic Marijuana"
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 01:51:02 am »

I'm sorry this happened Paul, hope everything works out as well as possible!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: So Called "Synthetic Marijuana"
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 04:49:34 am »

Thanks y'all. Was hoping to see him yesterday, but he went with his mother's family.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up