Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04  (Read 4139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« on: January 19, 2004, 01:32:17 pm »

This blows away all ideas we had for the two Roombas. Later they can play Flash Gordon.
Logged

The Wonderous Me

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 37
    • View Profile
Dude
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 02:02:16 pm »

hey, they could also do a little 2 dimensional rendition of TRON with the frisbee disk thingies
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 03:29:17 pm »

I don't know what to say.
Of all things I expected, this was not one of them.
Wow.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 04:16:24 pm »

beef in the last panel actually made me go :D

also this here icon guy has to be one of the coolest little guys i've seen. o mean, look at his little face.  :D
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 04:27:00 pm »

Yes, I chose that :) :D because I thought he was cute.

This is one of my favourites too:  :smooch:

Onstad has found the greatest possible use of a Roomba to cats and stuffed animals, although I must now admit to having a Roomba here*, and the cats are scared to death of it and all things vacuumesque.









* I don't really have a Roomba.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2004, 05:47:35 pm »

Here's my idea for a new sport:

* Soup up some roombas Tim Allen style

* Get one of those wire mesh motorcyle death-spheres

* Stick two people in there on said roombas with those giant Q-Tip jousting sticks

That would beat the hell out of Slamball any day of the week.
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2004, 06:21:46 pm »

I could not believe it when I read today's strip. Where the hell does he come up with this stuff? I mean, it's just pure AWESOME. I love Beef's blank expression as he backs up the Roomba™.

I hate to say this but ever since Onstad kicked us all out, the strip has been pretty darn good. Minus the whole Achewood Variety Hour, of course.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Re: All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2004, 08:19:21 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
This blows away all ideas we had for the two Roombas.

Agreed; I don't think anybody could have foreseen this.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2004, 09:32:07 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
This blows away all ideas we had for the two Roombas.

Agreed; I don't think anybody could have foreseen this.


Jesus?
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2004, 09:48:12 pm »

Doesn't Téodor look quite the saucy lad with that cape and that facial expression? Of course, now I'm pretty sure Roast Beef was in on the low shenanigan from the word Go -

I like the fact that Roast Beef felt the need to get all dressed up in a shirt and tie to play Luke Skywalker. And that Nooooo there at the end is priceless.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Re: All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2004, 10:13:16 pm »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Agreed; I don't think anybody could have foreseen this.


Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2004, 10:56:24 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Doesn't Téodor look quite the saucy lad with that cape and that facial expression? Of course, now I'm pretty sure Roast Beef was in on the low shenanigan from the word Go


Beef was in HELL at the time.

Pay attention.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2004, 11:18:42 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Beef was in HELL at the time.


Roast Beef and Ray flushed themselves out of Hell (dear God, am I really even typing this) on January 6; Téodor cooked up the Yahoo! Personals ad for Ray on January 8. I can't imagine that the prank would have been as funny if Ray were still, you know, dead; Téodor wouldn't have been able to call him up and say, yeah, saw you on Yahoo! Personals and frankly, it sounds a bit like you're bragging.

Roast Beef could have, in one of his patented Angry Moments, even come up with the idea, seeing as he suicided and went to Hell to be with his best friend only to find the latter as hungover dead weight.

All killin myself on his account
All draggin him out into the passenger's seat of the Brat
All having to buy him dinner at Friendly's
Denise looking at me all funny cause I'm in the restroom with another guy talking about his pepper
Man fuck Ray sometimes
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2004, 12:03:21 am »

This is just beautiful. I love Teodor's facial expression -- although I'm a little regretful that Teodor didn't make some kind of attempt at a Vader face mask.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
All charged up and ready to go, Jan 19, 04
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2004, 02:38:15 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "jough"
Beef was in HELL at the time.


Roast Beef and Ray flushed themselves out of Hell (dear God, am I really even typing this) on January 6; Téodor cooked up the Yahoo! Personals ad for Ray on January 8. I can't imagine that the prank would have been as funny if Ray were still, you know, dead; Téodor wouldn't have been able to call him up and say, yeah, saw you on Yahoo! Personals and frankly, it sounds a bit like you're bragging.

Roast Beef could have, in one of his patented Angry Moments, even come up with the idea, seeing as he suicided and went to Hell to be with his best friend only to find the latter as hungover dead weight.

All killin myself on his account
All draggin him out into the passenger's seat of the Brat
All having to buy him dinner at Friendly's
Denise looking at me all funny cause I'm in the restroom with another guy talking about his pepper
Man fuck Ray sometimes


Bless you St. Zartan.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up