Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why I hate Duck Dynasty  (Read 3990 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Why I hate Duck Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2013, 08:10:30 am »

The populist and religious right are currently in a place of elevated visibility and engagement while simultaneously occupying a declining share of the electorate.  Moves like this one, and also the similar kerfuffle of Chick-Fil-A a year and a half ago (or whenever it was) are definitely calculated to cash in on the frenzied and profitable terror the non-cosmopolitan right is feeling at their pending descent into irrelevancy.  Those people will rally around a shitty money grab if they think it pisses off the liberal elite.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Why I hate Duck Dynasty
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 01:07:44 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Why I hate Duck Dynasty
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 02:24:11 am »

ughh the entire comments section for this article should be archived for future generations to laugh at.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up