Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paul Walker is Dead  (Read 1901 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Paul Walker is Dead
« on: December 01, 2013, 03:57:32 am »

I've never heard of him, but my Facebook timeline is blowing up with the news.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Walker is Dead
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 05:21:23 am »

It's always weird when I'm inclined to read up on the details of somebody's life just because they don't exist anymore. It's like, just slightly worse than a net-zero activity
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Walker is Dead
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 05:56:54 am »

as far as i can tell, there's a hoax here somewhere. i can't tell if the death is a hoax or that the death might be a hoax is itself a hoax. regardless, i hope he isn't dead, and if he is, what a damn bummer.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Walker is Dead
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 03:19:49 pm »

It's always weird when I'm inclined to read up on the details of somebody's life just because they don't exist anymore. It's like, just slightly worse than a net-zero activity

Apparently he was into ocean conservation, so there were about nine million posts in my Twitter feed about him. I'd never heard of him before that. There is something peculiarly depressing about finding out that someone existed only because they just died.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Walker is Dead
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 10:54:37 pm »

I guess it's a hoax after all.

So I guess I learned about a person because I thought they had died, and now since they haven't, I just know about one more person. Hm.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Walker is Dead
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 11:01:47 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up