Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Actually, I have two! (December 6, 2013)  (Read 4285 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Actually, I have two! (December 6, 2013)
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 05:07:22 pm »

Maybe she didn't show because she assumed he was human, too...a tragic case of mistaken identity, two Montagues, both dressed as Capulets. (Yes, I know that would make them cousins. Go with it.)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Actually, I have two! (December 6, 2013)
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 07:00:12 pm »

Hot
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up