Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB Down  (Read 4531 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Down
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 07:12:31 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Down
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 08:09:02 pm »

I posted a picture of myself wearing a scarf.

I am so sharing this with my friend who loves bear types. Paul, if you were gay, you would get so much man-tail it would be ridiculous.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Down
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2014, 08:47:46 pm »

I am so sharing this with my friend who loves bear types. Paul, if you were gay, you would get so much man-tail it would be ridiculous.

I know and it's a crying shame too. I can't get laid in a whorehouse these days, but if I was only into dudes I'd be balls deep every night.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Down
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2014, 08:49:47 pm »

There are girls who are into bears, too, but we're fewer and further between.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Down
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2014, 08:59:59 pm »

I know, I've met a few, but not lately.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Down
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 09:16:42 pm »

We good over here. Just a busy time of year
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOUAMB Down
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 07:52:28 am »

My ex was so thrilled when she found a magazine with naked bear-ish men in it and was so disappointed when she got to the centrefold and it was a skinny little dude blowing a big bear-ish man.

Broke her heart when she found out she wasn't the target audience.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up