Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Mayor has a Rockin' Can  (Read 1918 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Our Mayor has a Rockin' Can
« on: January 17, 2014, 03:27:47 pm »

I'm talking about Annise Parker who married her longtime girlfriend yesterday. Hopefully soon her marriage will be legal in the state where she resides.

I'm not sure that anyone on this forum cares, I just wanted to brag a bit. She's kinda like our kryptonite against people who think Houston is a conservative wasteland. Would a conservative wasteland elect an openly gay mayor?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Our Mayor has a Rockin' Can
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 04:05:39 pm »

Houston has an openly gay mayor? Huh.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Our Mayor has a Rockin' Can
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 04:15:35 pm »

Houston has an openly gay mayor? Huh.

Yes, and she got married yesterday.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Our Mayor has a Rockin' Can
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 06:06:47 pm »

Annise Parker to critics, Get over it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Our Mayor has a Rockin' Can
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 07:33:06 pm »

QFT, Ms. Mayor.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up