Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"  (Read 2528 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Strip Link

Beef and Molly are in trouble.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 04:52:38 am »

Yowza. Hit like a brick. And to think I was only just reading the 2008 wedding strip earlier today. :(
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 07:09:59 am »

I now realise that Onstad can't deal with except with basic sentences, and I will adjust my expectances accordingly.

I feel bad about this, you understand.
Logged

jsv

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 01:17:24 pm »

I now realise that Onstad can't deal with except with basic sentences, and I will adjust my expectances accordingly.
what is heard and what is felt, man
Logged

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 06:15:25 pm »

'harridan' is gonna be soon incorporated into my own Sentences. good one.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 07:50:58 pm »

Harridan is a hell of a word. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 09:07:40 pm »

Sound advice.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: 2014-01-17 "Did You Try to Get Off With this Large Bag of Warm Water?"
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 01:47:47 am »

I want to be a silver-tongued crafter of sentences when i grow up.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up