Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artcar TShirt Design  (Read 1436 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Artcar TShirt Design
« on: January 23, 2014, 01:25:04 am »

Sorry to SPAM the board, but I would like your help. My friend Tracey has entered a contest to design the tshirt for this years Artcar Parade. She's in the lead, but it's very close. The contest ends tomorrow.

It's on Facebook and every like counts as a vote.

Here is her entrry

THANKS!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up