Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 14_01_24 - I only wish!  (Read 6354 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
14_01_24 - I only wish!
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:08:48 pm »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:52:04 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 02:12:46 pm »

My title would've been "eight tablespoons of garam masala" but the question on everyone's lips is what the fuck is Bakugan poo.

Hello, folks!
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 02:23:11 pm »

it was a real show back in the early days of the food network. it wasn't great.

teodor skipped step one: put on a shirt. the russ meyer humiliation should have ended with his exit from the water
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jsv

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 03:07:55 pm »

My title would've been "eight tablespoons of garam masala" but the question on everyone's lips is what the fuck is Bakugan poo.

Hello, folks!

"Bakugan" refers to a waste product of the anime industry, or, depending how gullible you are, a nomadic group of people in West Mongolia.
Bakugan poo, by extension, is the characteristic faecal matter produced by children who have been taking in shit on tv because some shitty shithead somewhere figured out the best way to make shittons of money is to keep inventing more shitty pokemon and marketing shitty merchandise to kids. Or, if you're gullible, you know, it's hossshit.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 03:26:21 pm »

Manic pixie dream girl alert.

Though, I sort of have mixed feelings about that. I'm happy to see something work out nicely for T for once.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 03:37:27 pm »


I'm happy to see something work out nicely for T for once.

Don't count your chickens.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 03:55:13 pm »

True, plenty of time for this to completely blow up on him.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

nephilim8

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 31
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 04:24:14 pm »

In this sequence the dude bear finds out that the lady bear he had a brief fling with is actually a down chick.

OH I had a depressing thought, what if Polly was Penny's stage name, and after her relationship with Cornelius she was so empty she was reduced to shopping at Goodwill.
I am basing this entirely on the fact that Polly never met Philippe.

Further not-depressing, but still weird, what if Polly and Penny are sisters.

OOOOOOHHHHHH SSSHHIIIIITTTTTTTT
Logged

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 05:16:43 pm »

wut if ahcewood was acshully ALL A DRAEM
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 05:34:00 pm »

it was a real show back in the early days of the food network. it wasn't great.

teodor skipped step one: put on a shirt. the russ meyer humiliation should have ended with his exit from the water

I didn't see the episode but I know they did one with 2 of the Iron Chefs as a tie-in with the Morimoto vs. Flay in NY special.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 05:56:56 pm »

Apparently I am unable to follow the plot in a strip that only updates once a week because I was confused by the implication in the fourth panel that they already knew each other before they ran into each other in... wait, what was it? Goodwill?

Maybe I need to wait till it comes out as a book.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 08:22:43 pm »

Man, she's like... creating a space for him to impress her.  He's in like sin.

That's the great thing about dating a punk.  They're pretty cool with the fact that life's a mess, and they've figured out a way to make poverty entertaining.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 08:39:44 pm »

They're pretty cool with the fact that life's a mess, and they've figured out a way to make poverty entertaining.

^ that's a pretty good working definition of a punk
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 02:18:34 am »

I was confused by the implication in the fourth panel that they already knew each other before they ran into each other in... wait, what was it? Goodwill?

Uh
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2014, 01:56:21 pm »

2001! talk about tying up plot threads.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up