Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Grammy's  (Read 1768 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Grammy's
« on: January 27, 2014, 06:36:48 am »

On my FB wall half of the folks there are loving the Grammys and talking about favorite parts of the while the other half is just hating it to hell. I'm a Grammy lover myself. Tuned in specifically because of my love for all things Paul McCartney. There were some really amazing performances.

Probably the best part was the weddings. That kinda choked me up a little bit.

So what say you guys, did you love it or hate it?



Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Grammy's
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 01:54:38 pm »

I didn't watch it, but some of the terrible things people are saying on Facebook are so funny I am almost sorry I missed it. Apparently there was a zombie incarnation of Chicago, and something that looked like Madonna but one friend is convinced was a muppet, with a jaw that moved up and down on a hinge.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Grammy's
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 02:25:33 pm »

I didn't know it was on until I got on Twitter to see if I could find any information about the pro bowl streaker. I stayed with the pro bowl because I was hoping for another streaker.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: The Grammy's
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 03:24:41 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Grammy's
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 05:31:03 pm »

Who gives a fuck about a goddamn Grammy?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Grammy's
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 06:52:30 pm »

Was she a streaker, or just an excited fan?  The few seconds I saw in a clip looked like she was clothed.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Grammy's
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 06:58:14 pm »

I couldn't tell at the time. I could tell that the cameras were trying super hard to avoid her and Jerry Rice had a big, stupid grin on his face, so I was hoping for the best. Turns out she was in a bikini.

Also, excited fan? This is the pro bowl. Who gives a fuck about a goddamn pro bowl? I'm guessing she's just an attention whore.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1]   Go Up