Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HER! Girl Vs. Pig is back  (Read 2900 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
HER! Girl Vs. Pig is back
« on: August 04, 2003, 04:11:15 pm »

In case anyone who cares didn't know Chris Bishop has posted the first new Her! strip in months. I think I started reading this because somebody on the old board gave it a mention.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
HER! Girl Vs. Pig is back
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 10:55:17 am »

I moved this from "Sights", amigos, where it was receiving limited publicity.
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
HER! Girl Vs. Pig is back
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 03:12:03 am »

Nice modding, pubdoggy :)  I knew you wouldn't let me down.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up