Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bill Burr  (Read 1366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Bill Burr
« on: February 05, 2014, 03:04:13 am »

I like this guy. Had never heard of him before a couple of days ago. Just happened upon him on Conan's show and I recognized him from Breaking Bad. So I Googled up some of his standup and now I'm laughing my ass off.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Bill Burr
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 02:39:27 pm »

Have you seen him going apeshit on a crowd in Philly? It's a thing of beauty.

Last item on this list.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-most-satisfying-cases-hecklers-getting-destroyed_p2/
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Bill Burr
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 07:34:10 pm »

Have you seen him going apeshit on a crowd in Philly? It's a thing of beauty.

Last item on this list.
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-most-satisfying-cases-hecklers-getting-destroyed_p2/

That was fantastic. I was listening to a whole show of his from a few years ago that was recorded in Philly. The whole set was peppered with Philly insults, but nothing like that. Damn...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up