Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stripped  (Read 1427 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Stripped
« on: February 27, 2014, 02:39:47 pm »

Did anybody else back the documentary Stripped? I've backed 4 docs on Kickstarter and received 2 so far. Stripped was one of those ones that seemed like it was never actually going to be finished but given the news yesterday I'm getting pretty jazzed about it. They were asking backers if any of us had friends in the press and I was going to see if wombat had a hook-up but that seems kind of unnecessary now seeing as Bill Watterson drawing their poster got them coverage in NYT, WashPo, Slate, etc.

Here's the poster if you haven't seen it: http://www.avclub.com/article/bill-wattersons-first-publicly-available-cartoon-1-201587
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Stripped
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 03:47:17 pm »

I don't have useful contacts for this but yeah, sounds like they are going to be fine. I somehow never backed this, but I am really looking forward to finally seeing it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up