Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014  (Read 6351 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« on: March 02, 2014, 02:37:33 pm »

No good thread titles in the dialogue, but at least there's a strip.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03012014
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 04:57:17 pm »

aww at least this big ol sloppy reset of an arc built to something kinda touching.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 05:20:19 pm »

Call me a sentimental old fool, but I love a happy ending.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 06:44:59 pm »

Look at that, a Rickenbacker 355 JL. Did Teodor always have that? That's probably why he's always broke.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 07:48:39 pm »

Look at that, a Rickenbacker 355 JL. Did Teodor always have that? That's probably why he's always broke.

It actually belongs to Ray. It was formerly owned by John Lennon who played it on the Ed Sullivan show. It's probably worth millions.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 08:01:59 pm »

Daaang, I was going to say Lennon's 325/12, but I didn't think either Teodor or Mr. Bear would have the scratch. Ray totally would lend out John Lennon's guitar to help a friend get laid.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 09:31:18 pm »

I'm pretty sure that Teodor just took it and Ray doesn't even remember buying it. Teodor has had this guitar at his house for quite a while now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 12:27:32 am »

Isn't that at Ray's house?
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 01:19:16 am »

I mean that I thought the series of strips that one belongs to takes place at Ray's.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 01:34:37 pm »

"I want this to be the perfect once that old me can look back on as a service to my life"

T is mature enough, and has had enough down times, to recognize it as it's happening. Good on him.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 10:52:07 pm »

Another week has passed without a comic. I have a beer festival to entertain me tonight, but I miss you dudes —— new Achewoods are the only things that bring us together. :'(
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 11:32:02 pm »

Those sodas that are keeping him from making comics better be worth it. Wait, how is that even possible?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2014, 10:58:03 pm »

I'm drowning my sorrows in a pint of Pliny the Elder at Russian River Brewing Co.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2014, 11:25:59 pm »

well well well, look at mr fancy ##### drinking his fancy-ass beer.

(save me some)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Folly, noise, odor, man - March 1 2014
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2014, 07:10:29 pm »

It was so fancy, I had to have another.  Then I had to wait 2 hours to drive because I was in no condition...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up