Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store  (Read 7995 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 10:40:38 pm »

Hey, there's not been a strip this week. Did anybody notice? Just checked the site, there's not even a promise of a strip.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 12:12:23 am »

Have to confess I didn't even think about it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 02:37:43 am »

Me either, until whenever I posted that comment.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 05:39:22 am »

Chris is printing it on the back of soda labels.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 11:13:52 am »

Yeah, that little message about the pay-when-you-can-I-don't-care ebook store seems a little sassier with each passing stripless week.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 03:27:25 pm »

Quote
Hope to have new strip up after the weekend. Follow @achewood for immediate updates, more.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2014, 12:31:34 pm »

Quote
Preview panels from the upcoming strip.
https://twitter.com/achewood/status/453050656614404096/photo/1
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2014, 02:19:21 pm »

whoaa an appearance by Ramses is just what this dubious Monday needed
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 21 2014 - FYF - Two wet Bolsheviks mating in a thrift store
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2014, 05:12:19 pm »

GODDAMMIT MOTHER I AM DOING MY HOMEWORK!

SEE!

Exactly what I was thinking.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up