Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exene is a Truther Probably  (Read 1440 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Exene is a Truther Probably
« on: March 29, 2014, 01:36:54 am »

She's posting lots of videos on YouTube under the name Christine Notmyrealname.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:01:24 am by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Exene is a Truther Probaby
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 02:52:10 am »

ugh. and Moe Tucker is a Tea Partier.

my friend's parents are friends with Exene. I wonder if he knows about this.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Exene is a Truther Probaby
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 05:03:01 am »

ugh. and Moe Tucker is a Tea Partier.

Her and Ted Nugent are on the same side of the aisle politically. That's amazing.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up