Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration  (Read 10170 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2014, 03:24:33 am »

He got a real job too with an ad agency. I wonder if it's interfering with the craft soda business.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 03:53:38 am »

It has been ONE YEAR since the last Achewood.

I don't remember how long it's been since I've been around.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 02:47:06 pm »

It has been ONE YEAR since the last Achewood.

I don't remember how long it's been since I've been around.
July 23, 2014

I believe he's left the job at the ad agency mentioned in my post above, there was something on Twitter about his last day of work. I guess not because he wanted more time for cartooning?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2015, 06:27:50 pm »

Yeah ol' 'Pop Art' seems to have deleted his profile on their website. First the lack of soda, and now this. I guess I just hope the guy is 'okay.'
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2015, 11:10:32 am »

I still don't think Onstad owes us anything.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2015, 12:02:47 pm »

I still don't think Onstad owes us anything.

He doesn't. But we can dream.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2015, 03:18:47 am »

i think there's an everly brothers song there
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Apr 07 2014 - A wreath of your own evisceration
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2015, 03:29:47 pm »

Good to see you, Limmo!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up