Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi-Fi Bullshit  (Read 6122 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Hi-Fi Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 08:06:19 pm »

Clearly he doesn't understand recording tracks.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi-Fi Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 08:52:09 pm »

Even if that is possible I'm not sure how it would enhance my enjoyment of music.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hi-Fi Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 09:57:38 pm »

Even if that is possible I'm not sure how it would enhance my enjoyment of music.

It's not and it won't.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up