Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forty-Six Years Old  (Read 1647 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Forty-Six Years Old
« on: June 29, 2014, 06:56:12 am »

Holy hell, I would not have guessed 46. My entire image of Ash is completely wrong because this whole time I was mentally substituting a guy my dad's age. Which is not even close to 46. FORTY SIX YEARS OLD? I'm twenty-six and I just touched my hair, in bed, to find there is still shampoo in it. There are still suds in my hair and I am 26 years old. Forty Six? Never grow old and wise, just keep on chooglin' and breaking shit and fixing shit and riding shit and yelling. Fuck!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Forty-Six Years Old
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 05:16:42 pm »

Happy birthday old man. Me being the catalyst for you to kick your brother's ass is my present to you this year.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Forty-Six Years Old
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 07:28:48 pm »

Ash is not an old curmudgeon, he just plays one on the Internet.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Forty-Six Years Old
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 09:59:03 pm »

Happy birthday old man. Me being the catalyst for you to kick your brother's ass is my present to you this year.

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Happy birthday Ash.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Forty-Six Years Old
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 02:44:42 pm »

The pretend internet guy with the evil scientist laugh is a healthy age. Have a good one man, and keep ridin hoss til Eastwood years.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Forty-Six Years Old
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 04:25:45 pm »

It's not impossible that someone of Ash's tender years could have a 26-year old grad student as a kid. I had a pregnancy scare when I was 19, and I suspect Ash's hellraising period was more epic than mine.  I'ma grill up some dead animals and guzzle malt beverages in honor of his mom's delivery day.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up