Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Jaydub  (Read 1246 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Happy Birthday Jaydub
« on: July 04, 2014, 06:12:18 am »

Jaydub, you are a major MVP of this board. First of all, I just realized that the guy on facebook who is from TOUAMB but I wasn't sure who, is you.

Then I looked at your profile on here, and was reading some of your recent posts. I do not really even know what the particular quality of your posts is-- other than that they are QUALITY. It's not that you're a funny character, or post tons of links, or tell long boring stories about trying to pick up babes (sorry), you just post, consistently, honestly, with a sense of humor and wisdom. No bullshit, no unnecessary words, just short and to the point and worthwhile.

Also, you should get better at logging out of facebook, your daughters and wife are PWNING you. I hope your birthday is full of fun and happiness and celebration.

I googled Kangaroo Nachos with the idea of finding a really unlikely picture, and instead I learned that people eat Kangaroo meat. Sorry dude.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1]   Go Up