Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura  (Read 2089 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura
« on: August 05, 2014, 05:14:44 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 06:08:30 am »

What did Nolan Ryan do?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 07:28:51 am »

He waited twenty years then made himself into an old school pitching caveman with the Rangers and then got squeezed out.

I don't even know what that means. It sounds like you resent the fact that he had a long and successful career. Oh wait, I get it, because he pitched for the Angels for many years, but never brought the team any success. So you resent him going on to become an icon back home in Texas. Ha  ha...

I thought maybe he did something lately. I was like what, has he been campaigning for Ted Cruz or something?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Nolan Ryan vs. Robin Ventura
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 11:07:51 pm »

His lasr job with the Texas Rangers he went all jerky, that is what I am at.

I have no idea what you are talking about?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up