Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cadillac Pussy  (Read 1453 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Cadillac Pussy
« on: January 22, 2004, 04:57:47 am »

A friend sent this to me in the mail.  Why she thought I would like it I don't know, but i'll humor her.  The album is shit, and it's only worth mentioning because of this one song.  I know what he is trying to say I think, but when I think of Cadillac the first thought that crosses my mind is "It's Big."

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Cadillac Pussy
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 05:08:43 am »

It's big, and old people are in it a lot. Or it's pimped out. No matter how I spin it, it comes out not good.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up