Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Big Man On Campus  (Read 1926 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Big Man On Campus
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:17:27 pm »

"I wonder why all these cool people invite me to their parties," says the charming, sweet, funny dude. The sweet photography and fire-breathing car are just convenient excuses, a polite alibi he provides us so we don't have to get all mushy and compliment the man himself. "cool car, Paul," "nice photo, paul." I think we all know that it's all about the dude per se.

Happy Birthday, Paul. Keep on rocking.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Big Man On Campus
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:39:10 pm »

Aww guys, now I'm all teared up. And I haven't had my nachos yet. Thanks!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Big Man On Campus
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 09:14:40 pm »

Happy birthday, Paul!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Big Man On Campus
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 02:22:35 pm »

Happy Birthday Paul. Hope you D9'ed it all up.  Hella all up all over the place.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Big Man On Campus
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 04:16:42 pm »

happy birthday, internet figure. i've been reading snippets of your exploits & thoughts near-daily for over a year. A strange thought, but a reassuring one.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up