Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Poll

Whose birthday is today (Jan 19th)?

Pmcd9
Asherdan
Prescriptivism/Descriptivism Debates
AugustWest
ian_malcolm
a-cap
little falls mets
some internet pugs
Cortjstr
_____ ________, whose mental figments we all are
Charles Nelson Mandela
Guest viewing a thread from 2005
Japan?
JL
the true pronunciation of Joufgh
side_show
all asset bar users
InEv
the misterqueue/hobot love match

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whose birthday is today?  (Read 2001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Whose birthday is today?
« on: January 19, 2015, 11:14:14 pm »

The cosmology is complex/incomplete/confusing (how much of the universe is part of this mental space). Sometimes there are foreign languages. Characters enter and exit. Secondary characters are invented and mentioned but never introduced to the stage. Entire worlds created-- with links to indie band music videos, a fantasy sports league, and trips to "Japan," a mythical land of strange animals and foods. All created by one cosmic author, our World Builder.

Happy birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Whose birthday is today?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 02:24:57 am »

whoa i'm an option. this is huge
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Whose birthday is today?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 02:29:06 am »

I'm sorry for the shitty candle crack on FB.

No you're not. And I know because I created you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Whose birthday is today?
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 02:32:11 am »

Does anyone pay attention to the tiny cans of Dr Pepper anymore?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Whose birthday is today?
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 02:33:51 am »

i have .... too many
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Whose birthday is today?
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 04:16:52 am »

You don't sit in front of the computer all day and just look at the things you miss.

Happy Birthday, Wombat!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up