Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I wasn't even going to make one of these.  (Read 1844 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
I wasn't even going to make one of these.
« on: February 05, 2015, 06:59:16 pm »

I was not sure if A-Cap checks the boards often enough for this to be worth it, but then I logged in and got this.



So clearly some cosmic force of Finance knows it is A Birthday. Not mine, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I wasn't even going to make one of these.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 07:31:00 pm »

I got a signed Rand auto-biography. sure said had some sexy times. And some dope tickets to red lobster. (I'll be using the $5 check towards sushi. I will consume sushi at unsusustainable levels.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I wasn't even going to make one of these.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 08:22:57 pm »

Have a fiscally sound birthday!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I wasn't even going to make one of these.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 12:58:24 am »

Party like it's 2007!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up