Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!  (Read 5596 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2004, 06:54:07 pm »

Tiger.  Know I'm revealing my age, but I already did that when I used a Smiths album as "best release in my year of birth".
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2004, 06:59:53 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Snake.  It's a snaaaake.

Also, I am a Scorpio.  So I pretty much got the two coolest zodiac signs, dragon notwithstanding.

Too bad all that crap is meaningless and all...

Damn, man, that's a nice array. I'm a Pig and a Virgo, which is really just sort of the worthless array ever.

I'm actually fairly content that it's meaningless, given that it allows me to continue my paradigm that my fate has not been dictated by random heavenly bodies because of the accident of my day of birth. I do, however, have a friend who takes this all very seriously and once predicted that I and my boyfriend couldn't get along "because he's a Leo and you're a Virgo and that's really very strange."

(She's gone through something like five guys since this pronouncement. I'm still with the same guy. I do loves me some poetic-justice-fueled schadenfreude.)
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2004, 07:23:16 pm »

The year I was born, Chinese New Year was Feb 9. I am a Goat. Also a Capricorn, or a Water Goat.

Now, I was premature by, like, 9 weeks. So did the stars force my untimely birth or can I claim to be something else?

Hmm...A Monkey Pisces.

That sucks too.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2004, 07:35:54 pm »

I'm a Ram.  Also a Capricorn.  Big fuckin' deal.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2004, 07:49:49 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
I'm a Ram.  Also a Capricorn.  Big fuckin' deal.

Well, at least you have some synergy going on.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2004, 08:35:51 pm »

I'm an aquarian sheep.  

Yes.  A sheep who can swim.

One would think all that wool would get waterlogged.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2004, 08:43:49 pm »

It's the lanolin.

Without it, sheep would shrink in a rainstorm.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2004, 08:48:58 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
It's the lanolin.

Without it, sheep would shrink in a rainstorm.


This is why you get to be on Jeopardy! and I don't.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2004, 09:14:49 pm »

Then explain the Super Aqua Sheep!

I believe my western sign (leo) ate my chinese sign (ram). Just blood and horns all over the dang nursery when I was born.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up