Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who was that maked man?  (Read 1706 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Who was that maked man?
« on: July 11, 2015, 01:49:15 pm »

Just out of idle curiosity, who was that anyonymous guest artist? Was it just Onstad pretending not to be?
Logged

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: Who was that maked man?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 02:23:48 pm »

Who gives a shit, idiot
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who was that maked man?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 06:23:08 am »

I don't know what you're talking about Akky, but I'm giving you a can anyway for the call and response.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Who was that maked man?
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 10:38:33 pm »

Onstad trying to be Chris Ware, was my guess.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up