Twas the night before Christmas, and all through TOUAMB,
not a creature was stirring, not even CHEAP_BRANDNAMESUNGLASSES2277484,
all the new posts were hung, on the server with care,
in hopes that St Jough soon would be there.
The admins were nestled all snug in their beds,
while visions of new posters danced in their heads.
while Jough in his beard, and I in my... beard,
had just settled down from a long winter's Bad Gateway.
When out on the board, there arose such a clatter,
I sprang to my laptop, to see what was the matter!
Away to the board I clicked like a flash,
past facebook and twitter, we know they're both trash.
The glow on the screen of the fresh CSS,
gave a luster of 2006 to the HTML and javascript I assume but I'm not quite at the message board level yet.
When what to my wandering browser should appear,
but a miniature server, with eight posters so dear.
More rapid than eagles the posters they came,
and we whistled and shouted and called out their names:
On PMCD9!
On Wombat!
On Asher!
On Aug!
On jaydub,
on carlos,
on miles and doc!
(The additional posters who did not match the poem's pattern were also here, also posting, insert yourself and me here.)
To the top of Off Topic, to People and Places!
Now post away, post away, post away all!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!