Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cooking for One.  (Read 21964 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Cooking for One.
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2004, 05:19:09 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Also, Paul, those photos are the swift-kick-in-the-ass I needed to Go Out and Buy a casserole dish; yes, finally. It basically looks like doubleplus awesome hash browns, and I am known for loving some goddamned hash browns.


I didn't mention that the casserole dish shattered half way through the preparation of this meal.  I was afraid it was gonna come to pieces.


I'll sell it to you cheap.

I think what we both need is a skillit.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Cooking for One.
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2004, 05:24:57 am »

Paul, Zart, you should keep in mind that Valentine's day is just around the corner.


What? I'm just saying.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Cooking for One.
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2004, 05:25:45 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I think getting high and then having nothing to eat but macrobiotic organic stuff would make me cry and cry and cry.


I'd say that'd be the optimum way if that weren't your kinda food.  Because it'd be mind-blowingly delicious no matter what.
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Cooking for One.
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2004, 06:46:28 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Also, Paul, those photos are the swift-kick-in-the-ass I needed to Go Out and Buy a casserole dish; yes, finally. It basically looks like doubleplus awesome hash browns, and I am known for loving some goddamned hash browns.


I didn't mention that the casserole dish shattered half way through the preparation of this meal.  I was afraid it was gonna come to pieces.


I'll sell it to you cheap.

I think what we both need is a skillit.

~Paul


Oh my, that on the stove I would have guessed would break...go with cast  iron, I love mine and they love you back if you treat them right.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Cooking for One.
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2004, 06:06:18 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I got the best results from mashing the peanut butter (smooth) and the banana together in a bowl, into a spreadable paste. You will, surprisingly, get a lot to work with from a single banana; four or five sandwiches' worth. PB&B isn't so bad for you, actually, so long as you don't go so far as to fry them. Did I forget to mention that the sandwich should have been fried?

You are some sort of golden god of peanut butter.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up