Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump and Oreos  (Read 1472 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Trump and Oreos
« on: May 05, 2016, 03:47:56 am »

I don't know if this makes Trump look more or less like Ray.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Oreos
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 09:15:37 am »

The Dude Has Got No Mercy
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up