Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Get on Jeopardy and Win  (Read 1369 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
« on: January 25, 2004, 09:13:10 pm »

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 10:55:58 pm »

Did anyone else find that the quiz function didn't work?  I wanted to test out my Mad Trivia Skillz, but it was not to be (at least not in Firebird, anyways)
Logged
goose means greedy

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 12:04:47 am »

I got the quiz to work, but the questions seemed a bit too easy. I haven't watched Jeopardy in awhile though, either. Maybe this just means that it's time to try out for the game myself.

Gotta bone up on those sports questions first though. That damn green always kills me in Trivial Pursuit.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 02:50:26 am »

Thanx, Jough.  This appears to have some useful information.  

I leave for LA one week from Tuesday.  heh.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
How to Get on Jeopardy and Win
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2004, 11:52:31 am »

Oh, someone so has to be able to divx it for me, pleeeease!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up