Okay, it looks like I got all of my predictions correct. Yay me! Now moving on to the next round, where the picking will be much tougher. Who will play this game with me?
Okay, here are my picks...
Houston vs. New England
Might as well get the easy one out of the way. New England will win, possibly in a landslide.
Seattle vs. Atlanta
I like Seattle and they are proven winners. The Falcons have a history of choking in the postseason. However, Matt Ryan is having an epic year and the Seahawks are not very good away from home. This one goes to Atlanta.
KC vs. Pittsburgh
Very tough call. I like both of these teams. Rothlesberger is one of the all time greats, but Alex Smith is no slouch. I don't think he gets his due as a player. Maybe that will change after this weekend. I'm going to pick the Chiefs.
Greenbay vs. Dallas
Two QB's having MVP years. Add in a running back that can't be stopped and homefield advantage and Dallas wins this one.
I just reallized I picked all home teams. For what it's worth, I would have picked New England even if the game were in Houston.