In a reversal of SOP the Superbowl was the best goddamn game of the year. It was especially nice for me because despite the fact that Brady is the Trump supporter it seemed that most of my Atlanta loving Facebook friends were predominately the Trump folks. Suck it Trumpsters.
I mean, Tom Brady's victory parade float could keel over and burst into flames, crushing and burning him to death simultaneously, and I'd go for sticks and marshmallows but I still gotta admit how hella classic the SB LI game was.
Congratulations to an entire class of insufferable fuck-balls.
This is my sentiment completely.
The Patriots did a much better job of adjusting after halftime.
I told my sister on the phone that it looks pretty bleak for the Patriots, but they are so smart and well coached that if any team can come back it's them.
Regardless of Team affiliation, the consensus among my Facebook friends is that Lada Gaga was fuck*ng awesome. On that I hope we can all agree.
I didn't take part in the festivities, but I was living it vicariously on Facebook. It looks like Houston did a real bang up job of hosting the game.