Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ergot, etc, or Oh Look, I Split a Thread!  (Read 5148 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Ergot, etc, or Oh Look, I Split a Thread!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2004, 11:29:44 pm »

Eh, it's something I've come to terms with about myself.  I have more than enough music to enjoy when sober/otherwise impaired.
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ergot, etc, or Oh Look, I Split a Thread!
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2004, 03:44:28 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Eh, it's something I've come to terms with about myself.  I have more than enough music to enjoy when sober/otherwise impaired.


That's disapointing, but the kids today just don't like the killer lead guitar like they used to back in our day.  It's not surprising.  Jimi and the other masters of the golden era spawned so many weak imitators and it just kept getting weaker and weaker til what are you left with now?  Who is carying the torch for hard rock lead guitar these days, Creed?   Staind?  Putting it like that suddenly i'm not much of a fan of lead guitar anymore either.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ergot, etc, or Oh Look, I Split a Thread!
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2004, 03:50:49 am »

What I meant to say was...

I haven't taken drugs in years, I don't even drink alchohol anymore.  But I got "random" drug tested twice at work.  First time, the very day I returned to work from my trip abroad and then again two weeks later.  Random my ass.  Anyway, ever since then I have wanted so badly to get high.  Damn I want to smoke me some reefer.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up