Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Poll

Most Cookbooks are useless to me

True
- 4 (44.4%)
False
- 5 (55.6%)
I don't cook
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 07, 2004, 12:15:55 am


Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cookbooks and cooking resources  (Read 6022 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Cookbooks and cooking resources
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2004, 06:48:58 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Actually, Nebraska's chili is a mild, barbecue-sauce infused chili, served over mac 'n' cheese.  Not blazing hot by any means, but comfort food, quite nice.

Ah, artificial cheese is involved! Only appropriate from the state that gave the world the Cheese Frenchee, in which you make a grilled cheese sandwich and then deep-fry it.

... It's better than it sounds. Really.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up