Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Janet Jackson's Boobie  (Read 5655 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« on: February 02, 2004, 01:49:14 am »

I just saw it.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 05:00:09 am »

Me too.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 05:39:47 am »

That's unfortunate.  I fear her wholeheartedly.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 05:54:14 am »

I am not sure that seeing Janet Jackson's boobie would be a joyous thing.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 05:57:01 am »

Yeah, that was kind of...extremely unarousing.  And stupid.  And completely pre-planned, no matter what anyone says.  

While we're on the subject, was that a pastie or an elaborate ( and heavy )nipple piercing?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2004, 06:10:24 am »

I took it as a steel pastie. It could have been adhesive, but perhaps it is driven in on a bunch of little spikes.

Jacksons are creepy in their totality.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2004, 11:45:00 am »

I think it's a steel pastie held on my an industrial-strength piercing. Of course, with boobs that fake, maybe it makes some sort of sense to over-accessorize.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2004, 03:39:38 pm »

I wish I'd read this post sooner last night. I wasn't actually looking at the TV because half-time is so horrid and by the time I actually heard about this it was too late to rewind. I nearly missed the stripping dancer at kick-off too
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2004, 03:45:08 pm »

Okay, I guess Miss Jackson (since I'm nasty) was on the tele last night?  

I guess I'm the only one that missed it.  Was this a concert she was giving, or an appearance at some award show?

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2004, 03:50:51 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I guess Miss Jackson (since I'm nasty) was on the tele last night?  

I guess I'm the only one that missed it.  Was this a concert she was giving, or an appearance at some award show?


It was at Michael's trial.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2004, 04:33:05 pm »

She was at the orgy at Paul's house.  Where were you?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2004, 06:12:52 pm »

I was cornholing LaToya in the parking lot of the Red Roof Inn by the airport.

What?

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2004, 06:15:44 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I was cornholing LaToya in the parking lot of the Red Roof Inn by the airport.

What?


Dude, that was Tito.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2004, 06:27:57 pm »

And now the government's getting involved.  Great.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Janet Jackson's Boobie
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2004, 06:35:21 pm »

And while we are pondering the issues of broadcast standards, did I see an unordinately high number of commercials featuring flatulence yesterday? And, in general, were not the commercial presentations generally lame?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up