Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Stevie  (Read 4565 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Stevie
« on: February 03, 2004, 12:40:47 pm »

Who cares about the comic?  This is... wow.  I love how incredibly unflattering some of the portraits are.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Stevie
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2004, 12:53:22 pm »

Oh my fuck*ng god.
That is truly scarier than the last thing Paul found online!
Jesus and christ, does this mean we get to see Stevie and Chris there soon?
Or Stevie and Philippe?

But eeeeeeeeeeeew.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Stevie
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2004, 01:54:06 pm »

Dear Lord. Who are these people, and what is wrong with them? And does Stevie know about this? I'd be kinda freaked out if I were her. And I wasn't some kind of weird freak to begin with. Okay, so maybe she's totally cool with it.

Goddam, I love the Internet.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Stevie
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2004, 02:47:47 pm »

Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Goddam, I love the Internet.


Yes I love how it to regularly demonstrates that others are very much more fucked up than I am.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Stevie
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2004, 03:54:20 pm »

Yeah, the Stevie stuff is kind of crazy. Also, nobody's mentioned it yet but I thought I'd just say RAY SMUCKLES USED TO POUR THE PORK ON CAMERA MAN!
I believe this has gone unmentioned because all of you are all split on green.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Stevie
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2004, 04:58:02 pm »

BONINAROUND.COM WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT

You will be billed by V.I.P. Entertainment Concepts
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Stevie
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2004, 05:00:36 pm »

Also:

Quote from: "Bozack"
RAY SMUCKLES USED TO POUR THE PORK ON CAMERA MAN!


Pour?
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Stevie
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2004, 05:21:36 pm »

The design for the ankle tattoo is the real killer here.

I want her to design me a Dio-themed ankle tattoo.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Stevie
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2004, 05:29:16 pm »

I'm holding out for a Styx themed armband.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Stevie
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2004, 05:37:22 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Pour?

Hahaha, that's what they're callin' it THESE DAYS!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Stevie
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2004, 05:41:34 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Pour?

Hahaha, that's what they're callin' it THESE DAYS!


As Bevis "You said Pour."

I don't think I want to eat any poured pork spread.

Spread Pork?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Stevie
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2004, 07:33:26 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
The design for the ankle tattoo is the real killer here.

I want her to design me a Dio-themed ankle tattoo.

I assume it would involve a declaration of being the MAAAAAN ON THE SIIIILVA MOUNTAAAAAAAIN--! ?

Anyway... I think what really weirds me about this is the "ersatz closeness to Stevie." It's like, you can't actually get close to her, so you have someone paint a picture in which you are? The HELL is this?

That said, more power to the artist if she's actually making money off of this. It's like the people who sell Everquest accounts on eBay: if you can live with yourself, more power to you.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Stevie
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2004, 08:34:15 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Ray's concern that the 'Oreo's' have some cash in pocket laid me out, as he apparently isn't aware of their connection with this conglomerate named 'Nabisco'.


This probably should be in the "Kitchen" section (or, since that's pretty CLASSY, the "Ghetto Chef" section), but has anyone ever had Oreo soup? What you do, you get one of those plastic "to-go" cup things that have the mini-Oreos, and you fill it with milk. Then, you eat it.
Anyone else tried this? Anyone? C'mon, I can't be the only one!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Stevie
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2004, 08:36:39 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Who cares about the comic?  This is... wow.  I love how incredibly unflattering some of the portraits are.


It is a demonstration of the Fleetwood Mac principle: No one on earth can look good next to Stevie Nicks. Period. Or maybe exclamation point.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Stevie
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2004, 08:43:59 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I assume it would involve a declaration of being the MAAAAAN ON THE SIIIILVA MOUNTAAAAAAAIN--! ?


It would have to have Ronnie J throwing up the horns from atop a silver mountain, while the beast-creature from the Holy Diver cover throws a priest into the water.  There would have to be stone crosses as well, in a field strewn with burning left-handed Gibson SG guitars.

And, perhaps, Trogdor.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up