Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: underground street dancing 2/04  (Read 4099 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
underground street dancing 2/04
« on: February 04, 2004, 12:58:52 pm »

OK, how sick is it that I'm a little disappointed that Ray wasn't a porno star?  But I guess that would have been too obvious.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 01:03:01 pm »

Well, I have to say I'm very impressed with how he moves! I mean, to deconstruct that one still in terms of the passion and vigour going into it, he's not bad!
Thus, Ray is gay!!!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 02:21:45 pm »

Achewood FAQ Question #46:  What the hell is a Dolphin burn?
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 02:33:13 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Achewood FAQ Question #46:  What the hell is a Dolphin burn?


I'm assuming it would be a burn on your chest from doing the breakdance style dolphin move, when you undulate your body while lying on your chest to move across the ground.
Could be quite nasty on the nipples, especially if you have six of them!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 02:47:28 pm »

Thank you to the unbelievably cool and with-it Slink.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2004, 04:01:43 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Thank you to the unbelievably cool and with-it Slink.


Woah! I am!?!?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2004, 04:30:19 pm »

Porno was too obvious so I was actually thinking backyard wrestling. Since Ray wouldn't want to be involved with anything that lowbrow at this point.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2004, 04:49:05 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "wombat"
Thank you to the unbelievably cool and with-it Slink.


Woah! I am!?!?


Um, yeah.  Although it is possible that it is my role in life to always be the least with-it person in the room, I think your coolness is NOT just in comparison to me.

I am actually still not sure I get why Ray finds this part of his past so embarassing, but I suppose all will become clear.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2004, 05:09:17 pm »

Ha, this may be my favorite Achewood of the NEW YEAR!

....WAY underground.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2004, 06:30:30 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"

I think your coolness is NOT just in comparison to me.

It was the six nipples comment wasn't it?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2004, 08:45:16 pm »

Does Ray actually have six nipples, though? I've never seen the other four, if they actually exist.

Personally, I want a copy of "The Dude Has Got No Mercy." Especially since it adds another dimension to the sordid history of Ray -- did he do underground street dancing before or after getting released from Colonel Ephraim's show-cat stable? Is this why he quarrelled with ol' Eph?
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2004, 10:23:00 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Does Ray actually have six nipples, though? I've never seen the other four, if they actually exist.


Well, true, I've never seen more, it was more a sideline Red Dwarf tie in - "I'm so excited all six of my nipples are tingling!"
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2004, 12:03:03 am »

This may be somewhat crazy, but before reading this thread, I pictured dolphin burns as a dolphin coming out all hardcore and hitting Ray in the chest while he dances producing red marks...

I do sort've like my mental image slightly better nonetheless ..it sounds slightly kinky though :\
..oh I'm so pervy lately.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2004, 03:35:22 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
I'm assuming it would be a burn on your chest from doing the breakdance style dolphin move, when you undulate your body while lying on your chest to move across the ground.
Could be quite nasty on the nipples, especially if you have six of them!


Awwwwwww yeah

http://rap.about.com/library/blbreakdanceworm.htm
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

Doctor Vendetta

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
underground street dancing 2/04
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2004, 11:19:03 pm »

So was there a period when Ray and Beef were estranged?  I'd have though he would have known about this if they'd been friends since childhood.  Unless the underground street dancing movement was so way underground that Ray couldn't tell his best bud about it at the time.
Logged
Watch your arms, Kong
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up