Ok, this is really raw because I just woke up, but I want to relate my dreams before I forget them.
Three dreams...
first dream:
I'm on a train, it's an old west train, and we are going through the desert. On this train with me are Willie Nelson and Ray Benson from Asleep at the Wheel. There are also a lot of other unspecified people in the car, it's very crowded. I'm standing by the door holding a strap. Willie is right beside me and Ray Benson is directly behind me. Everything seems pretty mundane, but I percieve that this is actually a miniture train on a large table. Also, we are being filmed, it's an important scene in a movie. An unknown Willie Nelson song is playing, which is the music to accompany the scene. The dream is a loop. We just ride the train for a little while, no one is talking, only the music is playing. Then it starts over again. This happened three times. On the third time around I turned and said I needed to use the restroom and the train stopped and I got off. Then I woke up and went to the restroom.
Second dream:
I'm the governor of an unspecified state and I have fallen in love with the governor of another unspecified state (it's no one I know or recognize). This part has grown vauge, but it seems like we had a date. next scene I am looking at a piece of cable, which is apparantly a special keepsake to me. One of the ends of the cable is frayed and seeing how the wires intertwine gives me an idea on how to propose to this woman (never mind that there are three wires in a cable rather than two). Next scene. There is an island in the harbor which is just away from the great bridge which connects the city to the mainland. It could be St. Louis. A fantasy version of St. Louis or something. They have fashioned a rigging from the island to the bridge and I am going to strap on a pair of wings and glide down this rigging from the bridge to the island where my lady awaits for me to propose. I see all of this unfold from the bridge. Next scene. Now i'm on the island, but the perception is totally different. We are preparing for the event. We can see them hoisting the rigging onto the bridge, but instead of an island in the bay we are in a drainage ditch and we are planting sod. A truck is dumping dirt and we are all working hard. I'm still the governor though. Next scene. I'm back at the bridge and my father is giving a speech. He's announcing me, but he's working the crowd. My 13 year old nephew is there. Just as I step up to the edge of the bridge and they start strapping me into this rigging (it has wings on it btw) I wake up.
Third dream:
I'm in a waterpark and for some reason the water flows to the top of the hill instead of the bottom. I'm having a hard time getting myself to float along, but my date (another unknown woman) is having an even harder time and is just below me, but out of reach. Just above me is the lifeguard of the ride and she is coaxing me forward. Finally my date catches a current and is pulled forward she grabs me and we both go up the rapid. The lifeguard goes with us. When we get to the top we are all laughing. We are still laughing as we approach a door. My date playfully pushes the lifeguard through the door except the door isn't properly sized and she smashes her face into the threshold. She's bleeding and her nose is broke. I grab her and start walking her along. I'm yelling out "where is the first aid. We are walking along briskly, but stop so I can squirt mustard out of one of those little packets onto a piece of lettuce. Scene change. We, my mother, sister and I are standing in a hallway. I percieve we are in a hospital. Nothing happens, a few seconds pass and I wake up.
~Paul
Edit: I was puzzled that I percieved I was in St. Louis, but there was no arch. While in the shower it occured to me that the bridge across the bay was actually the arch. No wait, that can't be because from below we could clearly see it was a bridge. Ok, in this version of St. Louis the arch is actually a bridge across the bay.